Infinite România
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Infinite România

Forum dedicat formatiei sud-coreene Infinite

AcasaPortalGalerieCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Infinite- 3분의 1 (1 of 3)

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
LeeKyungJae11
Admin
LeeKyungJae11

Data de inscriere : 20/01/2012
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Bucuresti

Infinite- 3분의 1 (1 of 3) Empty
MesajSubiect: Infinite- 3분의 1 (1 of 3)   Infinite- 3분의 1 (1 of 3) Icon_minitimeSam Ian 21, 2012 12:50 am

Hangul:

날 사랑한다는 니 말이 왜 그토록 슬펐었는지

두 눈은 초점을 잃고 가슴엔 감각이 없고 추억은 파편이 되어 흩어져

야 이 바보야 끝난 일이야 그앤 없어 내게 남은건 그리움뿐야 그앤 없어
살아가라고 내게 한 말 기억해 사랑한다던 마지막 말 잊을게 왜 그토록 아팠었는지

사방엔 니가 떠 있고 니가 날 찾는 것 같고 부르면 돌아올 것만 같은데

야 이 바보야 끝난 일이야 그앤 없어 내게 남은 건 그리움 뿐야 그앤 없어
살아가라고 내게 한 말 기억해 사랑한다던 마지막 말 잊을게

I felt that L-O-V-E but that was trick, 부러진 날개로도 날아 널 잡아 달라 붙어 죽더라도 가도 넌 없었지
I felt that L-O-V-E but that was trick, 훔쳐진 입으로 뱉던 숨 같은 말이 목을 조르는 목걸이일 줄이야

야 이 바보야 어떻게 살아 니가 없이 아무 일 없듯 어떻게 그래 니가 없이
왜 그랬니 넌 모질게 날 떠나지 사랑한다니 끝까지 날 놀리니

날 사랑한다는 니 말이 왜 그토록 슬펐었는지

Romanization:

Nal sarangan daneun ni mari wae geutorok seulpeosseo neunji

Du nuneun chojeomeul ilko gaseumen gamgagi eopgo chuwogeun papyeoni dweyeo heuteojyeo

Ya ibaboya kkeunan iriya geu-aen eobseo naege nameun geon geuri-um ppunya geu-aen eobseo
Sara garago naege han mal giyeokae saran handadeon majimak mal ijeulge, wae geutorok apasseo neunji

Sabangen niga tteo igo niga nal chaneun geogago bureumyeon dora olgeoman gateunde

Ya ibaboya kkeunan iriya geu-aen eobseo naege nameun geon geuri-um ppunya geu-aen eobseo
Sara garago naege han mal giyeokae saran handadeon majimak mal ijeulge

I felt that L-O-V-E but that was trick, bureojin nalgaerodo nara neol jaba dalla buteo juk deorado gado neon eobseoji
I felt that L-O-V-E but that was trick, humchyeo jin ibeuro baeteon sum gateun mari mogeul joreuneun mok geori iljuriya

Ya ibaboya eotteoke sara niga eobshi amu il eopteu eotteoke geurae niga eobshi
Wae geuraeni neon mojilge nal tteonaji saran handani kkeukkaji nal nollini

Nal sarangan daneun ni mari wae geutorok seulpeosseo neunji

Traducere:

Why do your words of love for me carry so much sadness?

Your eyes lose focus, your heart has no sensibility and the pieces of our memories are scattered all over

I'm such a fool, it's all over, she's gone. I'm left with this longing feeling for the person who's not around
I'll just remember when you told me to live my life and forget your words of love. Why is it so painful?

Wherever I love, you're there. Seems like you're looking for me, like you want to come back

I'm such a fool, it's all over, she's gone. I'm left with this longing feeling for the person who's not around
I'll just remember when you told me to live my life and forget your words of love. Why is it so painful?

I felt that L-O-V-E but that was trick, I'll fly even with my broken wings to hold you. Even if I feel like dying, you're still not here
I felt that L-O-V-E but that was trick, Feels like you always steal my breath, like words are squeezed inside my throat, as if I was wearing a tight necklace

I'm such a fool. How do I like without you? I can't get myself to do anything without you
Why are you like this? You surprised me by saying you'd love me until the end and then mercilessly leaving me

Why do your words of love for me carry so much sadness?

credit: flowinglyrics@tumblr, platypizz2@youtube
Sus In jos
http://teugbyeolhadon.tumblr.com
Ayane

Ayane

Data de inscriere : 08/02/2012
Varsta : 32
Localizare : București

Infinite- 3분의 1 (1 of 3) Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Infinite- 3분의 1 (1 of 3)   Infinite- 3분의 1 (1 of 3) Icon_minitimeMier Feb 08, 2012 12:35 pm

I felt that L-O-V-E but that was trick .. sounds so... strange :))
Sus In jos

Infinite- 3분의 1 (1 of 3)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Infinite- Julia
» Infinite-BTD (Before The Dawn)
» Infinite- Amazing
» Infinite- Tic Toc
» Infinite - Wings

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum